* Article about the EPSA 2013 and the eleven projects submitted by Austrian public sector organisations in the newsletter "Verwaltung kompakt" Nr. 50, p. 6 of 17 December 2013
* Announcement about EPSA 2013 on a few Flemish websites:
- The Liaison Agency Flanders-Europe (vleva)
Also the Agency for the Interior has communicated it through its channels.
* Announcement of the Call for Applications in the online Newsletter of the Representation of the Sachsen-Anhalt Land in Brussels (07.02.2013)
* Announcement of the Call for Applications in the KGSt Journal 2013 - 02 (Kommunale Gemeinschaftsstelle für Verwaltungsmanagement (KGSt), Seite 16.
* Announcement of the extension of the deadline for submitting applications for the EPSA 2013 in the EU newsletter of the Land of Saxony Anhalt on page 32. (in German)
* Article about the BPC project submitted by the Bundesverwaltungsamt in the eNewsletter of the BVA
Announcement of the two Icelandic nominees on the website of the Icelandic Ministry of Finance (in Icelandic)
Articles about the Icelandic nominated project SignWiki on the website of the Ministry of Economy and Finance and on the website of the Ministry of Education and Culture
Announcement about EPSA 2013 and the Call for Applications on the website of the Assocation of Italian Regions, Regioni.it
Announcement about EPSA 2013 and the Call for Applications on the website of the Formez PA
Announcement about EPSA 2013 and the Call for Applications on the website of the Automobile Club d'Italia (ACI)
Announcement dated 17.07.2013 on the Formez website about the Italian BPC and Nominated projects (Formez)
Announcement about EPSA 2013 Final Event and Award Ceremony in the Newsletter PAQ No 57, October 2013
Announcement about the Italian award winner "La Bussola della Trasparenza" in the National Category on the website of the Dipartimento della Funzione Pubblica, 27 novembre 2013
Announcement about the Italian award winner "La Bussola della Trasparenza on the website pioniero.it
Various articles about the BPC project "3000 Road Safety Ambassadors" submitted by the Automobile Club d'Italia:
Article and video about the ACI project:
The Luxembourg project among the 15 EPSA 2013 nominees
The Luxembourg project awarded the Honorary Mention for Cross-border cooperation
* Announcement of the Call for Applications on the website of the Association of Secretaries of Dutch Municipalities* Announcement of the Call for Applications on the website of the Huis van Nederlandse Provincies
* Announcement of the EPSA 2013 InfoDay on 6 March in The Hague on the website of the Vereniging van Gemeentesecretarissen
* Announcement of the EPSA 2013 Call for Applications in the hardcopy Newsletter "Binnenlands Bestuur" from the Ministry of the Interior and Kingdom Relations, March 2013.
* Interview of Harrie Scholtens regarding EPSA by the Dutch web-paper "Public Mission", March 2013.
Various articles in the Polish press announcing the Award Winner in the local category, the City of Bielsko-Biala:
Video clips produced by Bielsko-Biala about the EPSA 2013 Final event and Award Ceremony
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mn5ScP0S8jU (short version : 5 minutes)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BBnp6YeBw8 (long version: 15 minutes)
* Announcement of the EPSA 2013 InfoDay taking place on 12 February 2013 in Barcelona on the website of the Diputacio de Barcelona (Barcelona Provincial Council)
* Announcement of the EPSA 2013 InfoDay taking place on 12 February 2013 in Barcelona on the website of the Catalan School of Public Administration
* Announcement of the EPSA 2013 first results (Best Practice Certificate Recipients) on the website of the Dipuatcio de Barcelona (Barclelona Provincial Council), 05-07-2013.
* Announcement of the EPSA 2013 nominees and Best Practice Certificate Recipient of the Diputacio de Barcelona (Barcelona Provincial Council) on the province's website, 11-10-2013
* Article about the Telecare project awarded a Best Practice Certificate in the Diari de la Diputacion (Newsletter of the Barcelona Provincial Council), 27 November 2013.
* Andalusian Health e-Library, winner of the Honourable Mention for cross-administrative cooperation.
* Press Release issued by the Municipality of Hultsfreds, September 2013
What is the European Public Sector Award (EPSA)?The EPSA brings together the best, most innovative and efficient performers from the European public sector. Outstanding administrative performances are, after all, produced under different conditions within Europe.
Connect with us in:
With the Support of:Province of Limburg
City of Maastricht