11 Good reasons to take part in EPSA 2011
- Participation in the EPSA is an excellent opportunity to show appreciation to your employees and bring the work of their projects to the attention of a wider European audience;
- The EPSA offers all innovative administrative areas the opportunity to be showcased and rewarded – irrespective of the size or type of the administration or the cultural sphere in which it operates;
- The EPSA focuses on highly topical thematic fields, which are carefully chosen in close cooperation with the countries officially supporting the award: in this way, applicants receive valuable input for their administrative work and effective support, whilst also indicating potential for improvement and further development;
- The EPSA offers applicants maximum benefits as a network of excellence and efficient knowledge transfer across Europe;
- The EPSA works with an independent, impartial and internationally acknowledged pool of experts throughout its evaluation process;
- Participating administrative bodies will improve their image by publishing their results and achievements in the official EPSA publications, on the www.epsa2011.eu website and via other channels of dissemination;
- The online application process is simple and straightforward;
- Participation in the competition is free of charge;
- The nominees will be invited to the preparatory workshop in October 2011;
- The travel and hotel accommodation for the participation of the EPSA 2011 nominees in the final event will be at the expense of EPSA/EIPA;
- To win the most wanted and prestigious EPSA trophy!
Assess Yourself and Learn from the Best – Showcasing and Rewarding European Public Excellence.
What is the European Public Sector Award (EPSA)?The EPSA brings together the best, most innovative and efficient performers from the European public sector. Outstanding administrative performances are, after all, produced under different conditions within Europe.
Connect with us in:
With the Support of:Province of Limburg
City of Maastricht